Maximise savings and reduce carbon emission levels.
The Power to Control
Mayflower Complete Lighting Control systems represent the 21st Century solution for the management of street lighting and associated illuminated equipment. Now, for the first time, the user can dynamically control of each individual lighting unit from the comfort of the office.
The functionality of the system will give users the ability to:
- Monitor and control switching and dimming
- Manage energy consumption and billing
- Report faults automatically
- Mayflower will be exhibiting at The Lightscene Exhibition on 21 April 2016 at the Stadium of Light, Sunderland. Read more
- World’s largest operational smart street lighting project delivers massive energy savings for Hampshire County Council Read more
- Mayflower joins lighting consortium to support standardisation of smart outdoor lighting management Find out more
- Street Lighting PFI announces impressive energy savings. Read more
- Smart Street Lighting in the UK. Read more
© Mayflower Complete Lighting Control is a trading name of SSE Contracting
Limited and is part of the SSE Group.
The Registered Office of SSE Contracting Limited is 55 Vastern Road Reading RG1
Registered in England & Wales No. 2317133. | www.mayflowercontrol.com